Daniel was raised in upstate New York near Albany. He put his faith in Christ at the age of five when he attended a gathering with his parents. After completing his undergraduate studies, Daniel received the call from God to begin to serve others through formal ministry. He has continued his education with graduate studies, taught in seminary, and served in multiple non-profit organizations. Daniel has served five churches.
Daniel joined the staff of ELI in December of 2020. He focuses on training, equipping, and raising up leaders within their own contexts. He strongly believes in the vision of training national leaders who will replicate and train others. In this manner, the communities and organizations in which these leaders labor will be strengthened and refined.
Daniel’s personal interests include gardening, cooking, playing guitar, reading, writing, playing bocce, genealogical research, and spending time with friends and family.
- Ph.D., Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary
- Ph.D. Student, Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Th.M. Student, Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.Div., Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary
- B.S., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute